Transcripts and Recommendations

Use the following helpful links in your college planning process. Check back frequently. Many items will be updated on a regular basis. Other items will be added to Counselor’s Corner as they become available.  

All transcripts are processed through
All seniors set up a Parchment account at the beginning of their senior year.  Please keep track of your login credentials and use the following link to go the
Rockford Lutheran Parchment Page

After you sign in, you will choose “Place an order” and follow the instructions on that page.

Dual Credit Transcripts:
These must be requested from the college from which you received the credit and sent directly to your college of choice.  Use the following
Concordia University Chicago  Request transcripts from Concordia University Chicago for your Dual Credit English classes.

Concordia University Nebraska   You may request a CUNE transcript for your dual credit courses from Concordia University Nebraska to be sent to your future college or university by following the instructions here: Dual credit students do not have an official CUNE login, so click the link to request transcripts for users who login without a username/password and then create an account. (Grades take roughly two weeks to post from the end of your school’s semester, so be sure to select the option to “hold for grades” if you just finished class). Your transcript will be released as soon as your grades post for this term. Also, be sure to have the right recipient information: transcripts typically need to be sent directly to your institution’s registrar’s office or office of student advising. The cost is $5.00 for an electronic transcript and $10.00 for a paper copy.  Classes include Government, Economics, Biology II, Chemistry II, Spanish, Psychology.

Teacher/Counselor Recommendations:
If you need a recommendation from a teacher or the Academic Dean, please complete these forms and provide it to that person with the link or website they need to submit the recommendation.  A resume is also helpful.