Preschool Admissions Process
- Birth Certificate
- 2020-2021 New Student Application
- Enrollment Fee: $75
- Tuition Contract
- Preschool Questionnaire
After all information is submitted, a member of our admissions staff will call you to arrange an assessment screening.
- Upon enrollment to Rockford Lutheran School, all students must submit a current physical examination.
- Any new student enrolling in school for the first time must provide proof of an eye examination.
Additional Forms (if applicable)
We respectfully request copies of testing results if your child has ever had any of the following:
- Speech and/or hearing therapy
- Psychological/educational assessments
- Testing for a learning disability
After all steps are completed, you’ll be notified in writing and/or by phone of the admission decision. Upon acceptance, students in Preschool-5th grade will be placed on the class roster at that time.
Fill out the appropriate forms and return to:
Rockford Lutheran Academy
1711 Delcy Dr
Rockford, IL 61107