Kindergarten Admission Process
- Birth Certificate
- 2020-2021 New Student Application
- Enrollment Fee: $75
- Tuition Contract
- Kindergarten Readiness Checklist and Kindergarten Questionnaire (must be at least 5 years of age by September 1)
- Progress Report from Preschool
After all information is submitted, a member of our admissions staff will call you to arrange an assessment screening.
- Upon enrollment to Rockford Lutheran School, all students must submit a current physical examination.
- A state mandated physical is required for students entering Kindergarten.
- Students entering Kindergarten must submit a dental examination.
- Students entering Kindergarten and any new student enrolling in school for the first time must provide proof of an eye examination.
Additional Forms (if applicable)
We respectfully request copies of testing results if your child has ever had any of the following:
- Speech and/or hearing therapy
- Psychological/educational assessments
- Testing for a learning disability
After all steps are completed, you’ll be notified in writing and/or by phone of the admission decision. Upon acceptance, students in Preschool-5th grade will be placed on the class roster at that time.
Fill out the appropriate forms and return to:
Rockford Lutheran Academy
1711 Delcy Dr
Rockford, IL 61107