Kindergarten Admission Process
- Birth Certificate
- 2021-2022 New Student Application
- Enrollment Fee: $75 by April 16, 2021 or $175 after April 16, 2021
- Tuition Contract
- Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire & Readiness Tool (must be at least 5 years of age by September 1)
- Progress Report from Preschool
After all information is submitted, a member of our admissions staff will call you to arrange an assessment screening.
- Upon enrollment to Rockford Lutheran School, all students must submit a current physical examination.
- A state mandated physical is required for students entering Kindergarten.
- Students entering Kindergarten must submit a dental examination.
- Students entering Kindergarten and any new student enrolling in school for the first time must provide proof of an eye examination.
Additional Forms (if applicable)
2021-2022 Church Discount Form
2021-2022 Automatic Withdrawal Form
We respectfully request copies of testing results if your child has ever had any of the following:
- Speech and/or hearing therapy
- Psychological/educational assessments
- Testing for a learning disability
After all steps are completed, you’ll be notified in writing and/or by phone of the admission decision. Upon acceptance, students in Preschool-5th grade will be placed on the class roster at that time.
Fill out the appropriate forms and return to:
Rockford Lutheran Academy
1711 Delcy Dr
Rockford, IL 61107