JR/SR HIGH ADMISSIONS
Jr/Sr High Admissions Process
- Birth Certificate
- 2021-2022 New Student Application
- Enrollment Fee: $100 by April 16, 2021 or $200 after April 16, 2021
- Tuition Contract
- Jr/Sr Admissions Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire
- Release of Information Form
- Current Grades and Report Card
- Standards Achievement Test Scores
- Official Transcript (Grades 9-12)
- Admission Testing (call the Admissions Office at 815-877-9551 x158 to schedule)
After all information is submitted call the Admissions Office at 815-877-9551 x158 to schedule the student interview. Parents and student are requested to be present.
- Upon enrollment to Rockford Lutheran School, all students must submit a current physical examination.
- Any new student enrolling in school for the first time must provide proof of an eye examination.
Additional Forms (if applicable)
2021-2022 Church Discount Form
2021-2022 Automatic Withdrawal Form
We respectfully request copies of testing results if your child has ever had any of the following:
- Speech and/or hearing therapy
- Psychological/educational assessments
- Testing for a learning disability
After all steps are completed, you’ll be notified in writing and/or by phone of the admission decision.
Fill out the appropriate forms and return to:
Rockford Lutheran School
3411 N Alpine Rd
Rockford, IL 61114