JR/SR HIGH ADMISSIONS
Jr/Sr High Admissions Process
- Birth Certificate
- 2019-2020 New Student Application
- Enrollment Fee: $100 by April 1, 2020 or $200 after April 1, 2020
- Tuition Contract
- Jr/Sr Admissions Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire
- Release of Information Form
- Current Grades and Report Card
- Standards Achievement Test Scores
- Official Transcript (Grades 9-12)
- Admission Testing (call the Admissions Office at 815-877-9551 x158 to schedule)
After all information is submitted call the Admissions Office at 815-877-9551 x158 to schedule the student interview. Parents and student are requested to be present.
- Upon enrollment to Rockford Lutheran School, all students must submit a current physical examination.
- Any new student enrolling in school for the first time must provide proof of an eye examination.
Additional Forms (if applicable)
We respectfully request copies of testing results if your child has ever had any of the following:
- Speech and/or hearing therapy
- Psychological/educational assessments
- Testing for a learning disability
After all steps are completed, you’ll be notified in writing and/or by phone of the admission decision.
Fill out the appropriate forms and return to:
Rockford Lutheran School
3411 N Alpine Rd
Rockford, IL 61114