1st thru 5th Grade
1st thru 5th Grade Admission Process
- Birth Certificate
- 2021-2022 New Student Application
- Enrollment Fee: $100 by April 16, 2021 or $200 after April 16, 2021
- Tuition Contract
- 1st -5th Admissions Questionnaire
- Release of Information Form
- Current Grades and Report Card
- Standards Achievement Test Scores
After all information is submitted, a member of our admissions staff will call you to arrange an assessment screening and a meeting with the principal.
- Upon enrollment to Rockford Lutheran School, all students by submit a current physical examination.
- Students entering Grade 2 must submit a dental examination.
- Any new student enrolling in school for the first time must provide proof of an eye examination.
Additional Forms (if applicable)
We respectfully request copies of testing results if your child has ever had any of the following:
- Speech and/or hearing therapy
- Psychological/educational assessments
- Testing for a learning disability
After all steps are completed, you’ll be notified in writing and/or by phone of the admission decision. Upon acceptance, students in Preschool-5th grade will be placed on the class roster at that time.
Fill out the appropriate forms and return to:
Rockford Lutheran Academy
1711 Delcy Dr
Rockford, IL 61107