January 11, 2018
Second Semester Schedule Changes:
- Schedules changes can be requested by a parent or a teacher who has concerns about the placement of a student and their success in the current class. A signed form is necessary for these changes to take place. Forms are available in the Guidance Office.
- Class schedules can be adjusted if the change will be in the best interest of the classes involved. An example would be to balance out the number of students in the corresponding classes.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made based on job or work schedules.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made to accommodate a late arrival or early dismissal.
- Once the semester begins, students have 10 days to make schedule changes.
Please feel free to be in contact with the Guidance Office if you have questions or changes to be made. Mrs. Woolbright and Mr. Kortze would be glad to assist you.
Science National Honor Society Meeting: There will be a meeting of SNHS Wednesday, January 17, in room 106. Topics: field trips, servant events – concessions, and yearly dues.
High School Track & Field: Registration is open for High School Track and Field. Practices begin on January 16th from 4:00-5:30pm meeting in Mr. Poppe’s room (111). If you have any questions, see Mr. Poppe sometime this week.
Math Counts: All 7th and 8th grade students interested in competing in the Math Counts competition this year should attend an informational meeting and practice today from 3:15-4:00pm in room 111 with Mr. Poppe. If interested but unable to attend, please see Mr. Poppe sometime this week.
Attention 8th grade students:. Voting will be on today and Friday, January 11-12 for class sweatshirt design
This week Mrs. Sievert will supervise in room 108.
Next week Ms. Ernst will supervise in room 126.
AFTER SCHOOL STUDY HALL:
This week Mr. Sievert will supervise in room 102.
Next week Mrs. Fustin will supervise in room 121.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
2 Corinthians 5:17