January 3, 2018
Second Semester Schedule Changes:
- Schedules changes can be requested by a parent or a teacher who has concerns about the placement of a student and their success in the current class. A signed form is necessary for these changes to take place. Forms are available in the Guidance Office.
- Class schedules can be adjusted if the change will be in the best interest of the classes involved. An example would be to balance out the number of students in the corresponding classes.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made based on job or work schedules.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made to accommodate a late arrival or early dismissal.
- Second semester changes should be made by December 13th.
- Once the semester begins, students have 10 days to make schedule changes.
Please feel free to be in contact with the Guidance Office if you have questions or changes to be made. Mrs. Woolbright and Mr. Kortze would be glad to assist you.
Math Team Informational Meeting: Come to room 116 (Mr. Wiederkehr’s room) to get information about Math Team, sign up to participate and stick around for practice on Tuesday, January 9th at 3:15.
Science Olympiad: There will be no meeting today, Wed. Jan 3rd. We will meet again on Jan 10th.
Ms. Ernst will supervise in room 126.
AFTER SCHOOL STUDY HALL:
Mr. Sievert will supervise in room 102.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
2 Corinthians 5:17