December 15, 2017
REMINDER FOR TEACHERS: If students are exempting the final in your class do not mark them absent during the final exam class period.
Locker Signs: Please clear off all locker signs and/or decorations by the last day of finals. Thank you.
Second Semester Schedule Changes:
- Schedules changes can be requested by a parent or a teacher who has concerns about the placement of a student and their success in the current class. A signed form is necessary for these changes to take place. Forms are available in the Guidance Office.
- Class schedules can be adjusted if the change will be in the best interest of the classes involved. An example would be to balance out the number of students in the corresponding classes.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made based on job or work schedules.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made to accommodate a late arrival or early dismissal.
- Second semester changes should be made by December 13th.
- Once the semester begins, students have 10 days to make schedule changes.
Please feel free to be in contact with the Guidance Office if you have questions or changes to be made. Mrs. Woolbright and Mr. Kortze would be glad to assist you.
Juniors/Seniors: If you need to make any changes in your Early Dismissal/Late Arrival plans for next semester, please pick up the form from the main office and get the signatures now so we can have your schedule up-dated before January.
Job Opportunity: Concordia Lutheran School is looking for high school students to work at their After Care program. If interested either call Mrs. Sluis at 815-633-6450 or go to Concordia at 7424 N. 2nd St.
Next Monday Ms. Honaker will supervise in room 100.
AFTER SCHOOL STUDY HALL:
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
2 Corinthians 5:17