December 12, 2017
“Seussical the Musical” Read Through: The spring musical will have its 1st read through tomorrow from 3:30-5:30pm in room 121. Please bring a device on which you can read the PDF script. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. McBee.
Second Semester Schedule Changes:
- Schedules changes can be requested by a parent or a teacher who has concerns about the placement of a student and their success in the current class. A signed form is necessary for these changes to take place. Forms are available in the Guidance Office.
- Class schedules can be adjusted if the change will be in the best interest of the classes involved. An example would be to balance out the number of students in the corresponding classes.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made based on job or work schedules.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made to accommodate a late arrival or early dismissal.
- Second semester changes should be made by December 13th.
- Once the semester begins, students have 10 days to make schedule changes.
Please feel free to be in contact with the Guidance Office if you have questions or changes to be made. Mrs. Woolbright and Mr. Kortze would be glad to assist you.
Juniors/Seniors: If you need to make any changes in your Early Dismissal/Late Arrival plans for next semester, please pick up the form from the main office and get the signatures now so we can have your schedule up-dated before January.
Job Opportunity: Concordia Lutheran School is looking for high school students to work at their After Care program. If interested either call Mrs. Sluis at 815-633-6450 or go to Concordia at 7424 N. 2nd St.
Early Dismissal: 12/14/17 Boys Fresh & JV Basketball @ 2:45pm
Locker Straighten-Up: All Jr High students will be “straightening” up their lockers during homeroom time tomorrow, December 13th.
This week Mr. Zimmerman will supervise in room 122.
AFTER SCHOOL STUDY HALL:
This week Mrs. Wallace will supervise in room 223.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
2 Corinthians 5:17