December 7, 2017
Final Exam Exemption Forms: Final exam exemption forms are available in the bin on the cabinet in the main office. The forms must be completed & turned in to the main office by next Monday, Dec. 11th. The forms can be returned to the “In Basket” on top of the cabinet where the forms were picked up. Students may only submit ONE exemption form.
Candy Canes: Come and buy a candy cane to send to a friend during your lunch period beginning today! Bring 25 cents and know what homeroom your friend is in!
Second Semester Schedule Changes:
- Schedules changes can be requested by a parent or a teacher who has concerns about the placement of a student and their success in the current class. A signed form is necessary for these changes to take place. Forms are available in the Guidance Office.
- Class schedules can be adjusted if the change will be in the best interest of the classes involved. An example would be to balance out the number of students in the corresponding classes.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made based on job or work schedules.
- We cannot assure that class and schedule changes can be made to accommodate a late arrival or early dismissal.
- Second semester changes should be made by December 13th.
- Once the semester begins, students have 10 days to make schedule changes.
Please feel free to be in contact with the Guidance Office if you have questions or changes to be made. Mrs. Woolbright and Mr. Kortze would be glad to assist you.
Early Dismissal: 12/8/17 Varsity Wrestling @ 1:45pm
This week Ms. Taylor N-T will supervise in room 121.
Next week Mr. Zimmerman will supervise in room 122.
AFTER SCHOOL STUDY HALL:
This week Mrs. Wright will again supervise in room 226.
Next week ??? will supervise.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
2 Corinthians 5:17