Use the following helpful links in your college planning process. Check back frequently. Many items will be updated on a regular basis. Other items will be added to Counselor's Corner as they become available.
- Academic Meeting Nights - Special evening programs for students and parents to help chart your course to collegiate success
- ACT/SAT/AP Test Information - Test dates and registration information
- College Visits and College Fairs - See which universities are coming to visit and where you can go to experience a variety of college presentations.
- Parchment Top 100 - Gather information on the top 100 universities in the country. Choose yours!
- Transcripts / Recommendations / Parchment - How do I send transcripts? How should I request a letter of recommendation?
- College Planning - Over a dozen sites to help you choose the college and career that is right for you
- Scholarships & Financial Aid - The place to begin your search for scholarships and financial aid
- Summer Enrichment Programs - Select a summer program to help you in your college preparation and enjoy an early collegiate experience
- Thirteenth Year and Dual Credit - How can I earn college credit while still in high school?
- Honor Society Forms
ACADEMICS >> Counselor’s Corner